The standard 1st stage overpressure relief valve comes set at 200 psi (+/- 10 psi) directly from the factory. The compact relief valve releases pressure in the event of an over pressurization of the first stage. It has an all stainless steel construction with Viton o-rings and a stainless steel internal spring.
- All stainless steel construction
- Easy to adjust from 150 to 250 psi
- Factory preset at 175 to 185 psi
- Machined Delrin cap protects the adjustment point
- Compact relief valve releases pressure in the event of an over pressurization of the first stage
- Fits standard 3/8”-24 UNF low pressure regulator port
- Factory cleaned – Viton o-rings