AXSUB’s AxVIEW is an entry level self contained camera viewer and LED light controller. It acquires video signal, supplies power to the diver’s camera and lighting system as well as gives the option of an uninterruptable power supply that switches to a 24 Volt auxiliary source (B05Ah- 24 VDC) in case of a power failure.
It is a rugged, weatherproof system that is compact and integrated with industrial or military components which are compliant with today’s highest electrical and electronics standards.
Because it is an entry level device, you choose your options & you get what you need! Options include a foldable 7” weatherproof LCD screen, a numeric video encoder with USB output to your computer with AXSUB Software, which converts the video signal to MP-4 format, and an on-screen display unit that will enable the AxVIEW to engrave customized information in the video recording. With the AxVIEW V, the AxVIEW software to be installed on your computer is provided.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
Standard Unit Specifications
- Video Input: 1 (Analog)
- Video Output: 1 (RCA or BNC)
- Audio Input: 1 (RCA)
- LED Output: 1 (24 VDC)
- LED Dimmer: 0 to 100%
- Power Inlet 1: 100-240 VAC
- Power Inlet 2: 24 VDC
- Approximate Weight: 4.2 LBS
- Dimensions: 11” L x 8” W x 1.75” D
- AxLIGHT 57 LED lamp
- AxSEE 57 camera
- AxSEE 57i smart camera
- AxDEPTH 57 depth sensor with dive profile and decompression capability
- AXSUB Software to enable digital audio/video recording and REAL TIME depth monitoring
- Portable 24 VDC lead acid battery system for auxiliary power source
- Completely adaptable to fulfill your present and future requirements
- Compact and rugged components
- Integrated uninterruptable power supply (you need at least one battery pack B05Ah 24VDC)
- Safe low voltage output to the diver (24 VDC)
- Video output and Audio input