The LARS-002, like many of Bay-Tech Industries, Inc products, is revolutionary to the industry. It is a Launch and Recovery System designed and fabricated in the United States in accordance with ABS and DNV diving rules. It also meets or exceeds ADCI and IMCA compliance specifications.
The unit is designed to accommodate a guide weight system and can be outfitted to handle a surface umbilical by the installation of a power sheave. Through extensive engineering and testing, it is able to resist the dynamic forces of surge and pitch of a vessel under various conditions.
It is a rugged, skid mounted unit that is portable enough to be mounted on the deck of vessels, barges, and production platforms while maintaining rugged functionality that the diving industry demands.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE CUSTOMER SUPPLIED BELL OR BASKET
- 4500 LBS safe working load
- Designed in accordance with ABS and DNV standards
- ADCI and IMCA compliant
- A-frame skid
- 20 GPM @ 2000 PSI power requirements
- Main winch capacity: 360′ of 1/2″ wire rope
- Clump weight winch capacity: 800′ of 3/8″ wire rope
- Dual Brakes – Main break and disc break
- Built in control panel with pressure gauge for a-frame and winches includes valve section for accessories
- Hard stop built into boom
- Stainless steel tubing
- Three part paint system
Weight & Dimensions (approx) – Overall
- Weight: 7800 LBS
- Length: 160″
- Width: 89″
- Height 90″ (in transport mode)
INCLUDES MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS MANUALS
- ABS certification
- DNV certification
- Anti two-block device
- Sub base
- Power sheave
- Winch cable