The LARS-001 is a launch and recover system built to be a more economical means of bell and clump weight handling. Designed and manufactured in the United States according to ABS diving rules, it can handle the most demanding applications.
The versatile unit is designed to handle a stage or bell and clump weight combination. The nylon wire sheaves use stainless steel pins to secure them in the block. These nylon sheaves are designed to minimize the weight and maximize offshore durability.
The a-frame features hydraulic actuation, hard stops built into the overboard side and has shipping links to secure a-frame in place during transport.
It is designed to handle a 4500LB work load and can accommodate our 48″ bell.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
CAN BE USED WITH EITHER A DIVE BELL OR DIVE STAGE
Standard Unit Specifications
- 4500 LB SWL
- Clump weight and sheave blocks with nylon sheaves and stainless pins
- Hard stops on overboard side
- Controls to operate A-frame and winches
- Braden hydraulic winches
- Main winch capacity: 325′ of 1/2″ wire rope
- Clump weight winch capacity: 650′ of 3/8″ wire rope
- Stainless steel tubing
- Denzo tape wrapped fittings
- Fully load tested
- Designed in accordance with ABS diving rules
- 3 Part offshore paint
Weight & Dimensions (approx) – Overall
- Weight: 9000 LBS
- Length: 159″
- Width: 77″
- Height 94″ (in transport mode)
- ABS certification
- DNV certification
- Sub base
- Power sheave
- Winch cable
INCLUDES MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS MANUALS