The Hyperbaric Fire Fighting System functions as a suppressant in the event of a fire in the chamber and has been designed specifically for this type of environment.
Each lock of the chamber complex shall be served by an independent dedicated unit. It works by sensing the depth/pressure at which the lock is operating, via a tracking regulator. The unit is able to supply suppressant at any depth and is set to deliver it to depth + 70 PSI (5 bar).
LexMar’s hyperbaric fire fighting system complies with the rules and meets the requirements of the classification societies. It can be assembled to a variety of configurations and assembled with various types of control components that may be preferred by the customer.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
Standard Unit Specifications
- Volume: 250 Liters (66 Gallons)
- Storage Fluid: Fresh water
- Power: 24v
- Max Tank Pressure: 580 PSI
- Max. Working Depth: 300 MSW
- Bias Setting: + 70 PSI (5 bar)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Classification: IMCA, ABS, DNV compliant
Weight & Dimensions (approx.):
- Weight: 1100 LBS
- Length: 40”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 100”
- Smoke Detection Module (contact us for details)