Bauer offers the only independently tested containment fill stations which were found to protect the operator from overpressure and fragmentation per NFPA 1901. Formed plate steel and fewer welds help maintain structural integrity while at the same time reducing size and weight. The ergonomic “easy load” door design allows the operator to open and close the door with less than 18 LBS. of force without hyper-extended hand and wrist movements. Available in Single, Dual and Triple Cylinders.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
- Complete with cylinder scuff guard, scba fill connection, fill hose and bleed valve
- Fill control panel with adjustable regulator, relief valve, manual control valve and pressure gauge for each fill position (stationary version only)
- Cfs m versions designed for use with remote air distribution panel
- Mounting base is standard on stationary and optional on the mobile version.
- Convenient door handle actuation