The AxGAS is a portable gas analyzer designed to measure pressured dew point and carbon monoxide concentration in the air or mix gas being used. With the AxGAS, you can prevent incidents before they occur. These can include CO poisoning, helmet regulator freezing and bacterial contamination in the umbilical.
A rack mounted system is also available. This version can test air quality continuously and it is fully compatible with the AxDDM Dive Data Management System for real time monitoring, logging and alerts.
Interested in pricing and more information about this product?
- Fully portable compressed air analyser
- Rugged and waterproof system
- Built-in regulators
- Fast response time
- High precision dew point sensor for a direct measurement of line pressure
- Can be connected via bluetooth to an external thermal printer
- Li-ion batery operated with integrated smart charger
Options & Features
- Custom sensor configuration
- Up to 7 sensors available for AxGAS Unit
- Sensor Readings Available: Pressure, Temperature, Dew Point, Water Content,
- Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen and Methane (special order)
- Rack mounted system for continuous measurement and integration with AxDDM